Skar Audio engineered the RP-800.1D Class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability compared to anything else on the market in its' class. Designing the most efficient, well built, high quality amplifiers is where we start here at Skar Audio, and that is exactly what is delivered in the RP-800.1D.
The RP-800.1D is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components that make it extremely powerful and reliable - such as its high speed MOSFET power supply and advanced PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 800 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load, with the capabilities of reaching beyond 1,200 watts at max power output. This amplifier is by far one of the most popular and affordable mono-blocks we have ever released, and is great for powering a "daily driver" subwoofer stage in any vehicle.
Furthermore, the oversized 4 gauge power and ground terminals found on the amplifier allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output and more efficient operation. You'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring a bass EQ switch (0, +6, +12dB), and variable adjustment tunings for gain level, low-pass filter, and subsonic filter.
In addition to all of the above features, this model also features 4-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, over heating, low voltage, and more. This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from the front of the vehicle.
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-800.1D Monoblock Amplifier
- Class D Mono-block Subwoofer Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 370 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 1 Ohms: 800 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- Max Power @ 1 Ohms: 1,200 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~250Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Damping Factor: 200<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50Hz~220hz
- Subsonic Filter: Off~50Hz
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Working Voltage: 8.5V-14.4V
- Fuse Rating: 80 Amp
- Dimensions: 11.75" (Length) x 6.25" (Width) x 2.25" (Height)
I couldn't wait to get the 12 and 800 watt amp in my car in a custom built box for my camaro I love it it hits every day it sounds better skar I'm really happy with the product thanks alot wish I could add a photo
Bought this amp to power my l7s12 WOW, it had me smelling my sub coils in less then 10 min lol great amp great price love you SKAR