The Skar Audio SKv2-1500.1D is a competition grade monoblock class D subwoofer amplifier that was designed to deliver unequivocal performance and power output. As a part of the flagship SKv2 series of amplifiers from Skar Audio, this model utilizes only the highest quality internal components and features advanced engineering enhancements that allow it to outperform anything else on the market in its power class.
Whether you are competing in the SPL lanes, or looking for the absolute best amplifier to power your "daily driver" audio system, look no further - this is the amplifier for you. The SKv2-1500.1D is conservatively rated at 1,500 Watts RMS power, and at max power output can produce more than an astonishing 2,200 watts. In addition to its extreme performance capabilities, this amplifier features an advanced heatsink design that allows for maximum cooling, as well as 4-way protection circuitry, enabling the amplifier to operate efficiently at peak output levels for hours on end.
Furthermore, you'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring variable adjustment tunings for gain level, subsonic filter, bass boost, low-pass filter, and phase control. Versatility is key, and so you have the ability with the SKv2-1500.1D to run them strapped if desired, which is unique to our SKv2 series of amplifiers. In addition to all of the above features, it also has both RCA inputs and outputs so that you can easily daisy chain multiple amplifiers together, and utilizes massive 1/0 gauge power and ground input terminals which allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output.
This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from the front of the vehicle.
*High power amplifiers producing 1500 watts or more may require additional upgrades to your vehicles stock charging system.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio SKv2-1500.1D Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- Competition Grade Quality and Performance
- Extremely Powerful and Highly Efficient Design
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 2,200 Watts x 1 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,500 Watts x 1 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 930 Watts x 1 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 500 Watts x 1 Channels (14.4v)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 270Hz
- Working Voltage: 8.5V-16V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Sensitivity): 95dB
- Efficiency at 4 Ohms: 86%
- Damping Factor: 200<
- Low Level Input (Gain): 6V - 0.2mV
- RCA Line Output: Yes
- Low Pass Filter at 24 dB Slope: 35Hz - 250Hz
- Bass Boost at 45 Hz: 0~9 dB
- Subsonic Filter @ 24 dB Slope: 10Hz - 50Hz
- Phase Shift: 0-180 Degrees
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry Built-in (Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC)
- LED Power & Protection Indicators
- Master / Slave (Strappable): Yes
- Fuse Rating: 150 Amps
- 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Terminal Inputs
- Remote Level Control Knob Included
- Dimensions: 350mm x 232mm x 62mm (L x W x H)
Real World Amplifier Dyno Testing Results
- Certified (RMS) Power at 1 Ohm: 1,556 Watts @ 13.92v
- Dynamic (Peak) Power at 1 Ohm: 2,140 Watts @ 14.23v
Have never heard of Skar before but decided to give them a shot and I am so glad I did. Great BANG for your buck thats for sure! I purchased the skv21500.1D amp along with 2 10" SDR subs and have them in a fox acoustics vented box and couldnt be happier. Excellent product!
This amp is awesome. My customers love it. I’m about to order more. Under rated amp. Does what it says plus more.
One will make 2 vvx12s slammmm
I purchased 2×skv2-1500.1 (@1 ohm) on my 4 sundown 12s......#I really can't turn it up in my Town Car.....#everyone always saying"Turn It Off"you will not...I repeat,you not go wrong purchasing this monstrous amplifier. "Word To The Wise"match your wattage to your ohm loads,then you'll start to get what I'm saying. Skar ain't playing✊💪🙉💨😂