Skar Audio engineered the RP-150.4ABM marine amplifier to set a new standard in high power marine amplifier performance. This four-channel marine amplifier is 2-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array of premium internal components, such as its high speed MOSFET power supply as well as an advanced marine grade PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 1,000 watts RMS power (250 watts x 4 channels), this amplifier will bring the speakers on your boat to life with unrivaled power output and sound clarity.
The RP-150.4ABM is extremely versatile as well with its compact physical design, which allows it to fit in a variety of tight or small locations on your boat. Also present on one side of the amplifier is a built-in user control panel that is fully adjustable - allowing you to dial in your sound exactly how you want it. Featuring adjustable controls for gain, high pass filter, low pass filter, a crossover switch, and more, you'll have full control over your listening experience.
In addition to all the above features, this model also features four-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more. Our marine amplifiers feature a special marine coating internally that allow them to withstand the harshest conditions for long lasting use. Finally, the RP-150.4ABM also utilizes a powerful cooling fan that is mounted on the inside backplate of the amplifier which helps keep the unit cool even at the highest levels of power output for extended periods of use.
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-150.4ABM 4-Channel Full-Range Marine Amplifier
- 2 Ohm Stereo Stable Class A/B Multi-channel Amplifier
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 250 Watts x 4 Channels
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 150 Watts x 4 Channels
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms (Bridged): 500 Watts x 2 Channels
- Fully Marinized with Waterproof Coating on Circuit Board & Rust Proof Painting on Mechanical Case
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 105 dB
- Damping Factor: 150<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50 Hz ~ 500Hz
- High Pass Filter (Variable): 20 Hz ~ 20,000 Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 6V~0.2V
- Bass Boost: 6~12 db
- Efficiency @ 4 Ω: >65%
- THD @ 4 Ω: <0.1%
- Fuse Rating: 120 Amp
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Input Terminals
- Amplifier Dimensions: 17.72" (Length) x 6.3" (Width) x 2.2" (Height)
Amazing bang for the buck. Installed this and and rp800.1m into my new boat. Boat came with 6.5 JL audio speakers in the bow and stern along with a 3rd pair in the t-top. I added 2 jl 8" marine subs as well and hooked those up to the rp800. Corresponding JL marine amps would have cost 4x as much and I can't imagine that it would sound any better. Great bang for the buck
This amp has alot of power! Very nice,I'm usi g it to power my whole skar audio system I just got.4 tx 6.5 and 2 ten inch shallow subs.im very happy with this setup!
RP-150.4ABM | 1,000 Watt 4-Channel Marine Amplifier
Great shipping and all, just pushy on feedback. If they give me another week i will probably be done as i am reupholstering entire boat, and needed to figure out amp mounting
Amp is amazing customer service but be aware skar ships extremely fast but ups had my package sit in one location for 5 days so pay expedited shipping if you want it in a timley manner