The Skar Audio SKv2-3500.1D is a competition grade monoblock class D subwoofer amplifier that was designed to deliver unequivocal performance and power output. As a part of the flagship SKv2 series of amplifiers from Skar Audio, this model utilizes only the highest quality internal components and features advanced engineering enhancements that allow it to outperform anything else on the market in its power class.
Whether you are competing in the SPL lanes, or looking for the absolute best amplifier to power your "daily driver" audio system, look no further - this is the amplifier for you. The SKv2-3500.1D is conservatively rated at 3,500 watts RMS power, and at max power output can produce more than an astonishing 4,700 watts. In addition to its extreme performance capabilities, this amplifier features an advanced heatsink design that allows for maximum cooling, as well as 4-way protection circuitry, enabling the amplifier to operate efficiently at peak output levels for hours on end.
Furthermore, you'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring variable adjustment tunings for gain level, subsonic filter, bass boost, low-pass filter, and phase control. Versatility is key, and so you have the ability with the SKv2-3500.1D to run them strapped if desired, which is unique to our SKv2 series of amplifiers. In addition to all the above features, it also has both RCA inputs and outputs so that you can easily daisy chain multiple amplifiers together, and utilizes massive 1/0-gauge power and ground input terminals which allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output.
This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from the front of the vehicle.
*High power amplifiers producing 1500 watts or more may require additional upgrades to your vehicles stock charging system.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio SKv2-3500.1D Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- Competition Grade Quality and Performance
- Extremely Powerful and Highly Efficient Design
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 4,700 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 3,500 Watts x 1 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 2,050 Watts x 1 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 1,200 Watts x 1 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms (Strapped): 7,600 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 270Hz
- Working Voltage: 8.5V-18V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Sensitivity): 95dB
- Efficiency @ 4 Ohms: 86%
- Damping Factor: 200<
- Low Level Input (Gain): 6V - 0.2mV
- RCA Line Output: Yes
- Low Pass Filter @ 24 dB Slope: 35Hz - 250Hz
- Bass Boost @ 45 Hz: 0 ~ 9 dB
- Subsonic Filter @ 24 dB Slope: 10Hz - 50Hz
- Phase Shift: 0-180 Degrees
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry Built-in (Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC)
- LED Power & Protection Indicators
- Master / Slave (Strappable): Yes
- Fuse Rating: 350 Amps
- 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Terminal Inputs
- Remote Level Control Knob Included
- Dimensions: 540mm x 232mm x 62mm (L x W x H)
Real World Amplifier Dyno Testing Results
- Certified (RMS) Power at 1 Ohm: 3,772 Watts @ 14.46v
- Dynamic (Peak) Power at 1 Ohm: 4,777 Watts @ 14.78v
Just got an SKv2 3500 because my Orion was a stove. I'd wondered how much real world difference was between the RP 3500 and the SK 3500. They looked the same. lol. But since I consider Skar a respectable company, I'd put my faith in there being a substantial difference between the two in cooling efficiency and paid the $200 extra for the SK. I can't speak for the RP amps. But man this SK is amazing. I can beat it to death for long sessions with no fans or anything (at 1 OHM.) In Florida and also in the end of July. It doesn't even break a sweat. It's the same temp as my highs amp. These SK amps are very surprising quality.
10 out of 10
Great amp pushes my subs like a champ doesn’t get warm
2 SKv2-3500.1D strapped on 2 VFX 15 Dual 2 ohm big box tuned to 32 Hz bad ass!!!
I have a set of the zvx15s and a Skv2 3500 and it gets loud just I wanted to see how 4 zvx15s and two of the amps would sound love the product
They do exactly what they say they do no if ands or buts about it. If you want something that's puts out more then your girlfriend then any Skar Audio equipment is the way to go.