Skar Audio engineered the RP-1200.1D Class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability compared to anything else on the market in its' class. Designing the most efficient, well built, high quality amplifiers is where we start here at Skar Audio, and that is exactly what is delivered in the RP-1200.1D.
The RP-1200.1D is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components that make it extremely powerful and reliable - such as its high speed MOSFET power supply and advanced PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 1,200 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load, with the capabilities of reaching beyond 1,600 watts at max power output. This amplifier is by far one of the most popular and affordable models we have ever released, and is great for powering a pair of 600 watt rms subwoofers in a "daily driver" subwoofer stage or a single 1,200 watt rms subwoofer.
In addition to all of the above features, the oversized 4 gauge power and ground terminals found on the amplifier allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output and more efficient operation. Furthermore, you'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring a bass EQ switch (0, +6, +12dB), and variable adjustment tunings for gain level, low-pass filter, and subsonic filter.
Featuring 4-way protection circuitry, you'll have the peace of mind knowing that you are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, over heating, low voltage, and more. This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from the front of the vehicle.
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*High power amplifiers producing 1500 watts or more may require additional upgrades to your vehicles stock charging system.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Monoblock Amplifier
- Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- 1-ohm Stable
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 800 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 500 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 1 Ohm: 1,200 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- Peak Power @ 1 Ohm: 1,600 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 250 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Damping Factor: 150<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50 Hz ~ 220 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 0 ~ 50 Hz
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Working Voltage: 8.5V - 14.4V
- Fuse Rating: 100 Amp
- Dimensions: 11 7/8" (Length) x 6 3/16" (Width) x 2 1/4" (Height)
I replaced my JL JX500.1 with this amp along with EVL-12 and the combo is amazing! I am a huge fan of Skar and their products!!
You definitely get a lot of bang for your buck.. One 8" 1,100 watt sub with the 1,200 watt amp is all one needs. Will keep coming back.
RP-1200.1D | 1,200 Watt Monoblock Car Amplifier
Sounds great & looks good at a price that's hard to beat. Getting only luke warm at 4ohm
It’s a good amplifier is pushes plenty of power but it gets quite hot.