Skar Audio engineered the RP-2000.1D Class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability compared to anything else on the market in its' class. Designing the most efficient, well built, high quality amplifiers is where we start here at Skar Audio, and that is exactly what is delivered in the RP-2000.1D.
The RP-2000.1D is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components that make it extremely powerful and reliable - such as its high speed MOSFET power supply and advanced PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 2,000 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load, with the capabilities of reaching beyond 2,800 watts at max power output. This amplifier is by far one of the most popular and affordable monoblocks we have ever released, and is great for powering a pair of subwoofers in a "daily driver" subwoofer setup in any vehicle.
In addition to all of the above features, the oversized 1/0 gauge power and ground terminals found on the amplifier allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output and more efficient operation. Furthermore, you'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring a bass EQ switch (0, +6, +12dB), and variable adjustment tunings for gain level, low-pass filter, and subsonic filter.
Featuring 4-way protection circuitry, you'll have the peace of mind knowing that you are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, over heating, low voltage, and more. This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from the front of the vehicle.
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*High power amplifiers producing 1500 watts or more may require additional upgrades to your vehicles stock charging system.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-2000.1D Class D Monoblock Amplifier
- 1 Ohm Stable Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 2,800 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 2,000 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 800 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 1,400 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 250Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB
- On-board Bass EQ Switch with 0, +6 or +12dB Boost
- Damping Factor: 150<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50 Hz ~ 220 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: Off ~ 50Hz
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Working Voltage: 8.5V-14.4V
- Fuse Rating: 200 Amp
- Dimensions: 17.75" (Length) x 6.25" (Width) x 2.25" (Height)
Real World Amplifier Dyno Testing Results
- Certified (RMS) Power at 1 Ohm: 2,274 Watts @ 14.33v
- Dynamic (Peak) Power at 1 Ohm: 3,107 Watts @ 14.50v
- Q: Is the Skar Audio RP-2000.1D .5 Ohm Stable?
- A: No, none of Skar Audio’s amplifiers are .5 Ohm Stable and running the amplifier at .5 Ohms will void the warranty.
Dollar per watt, I don’t think it can be beat.. not the very best sound quality, but definitely acceptable. Pushes my 2 EVL d4 12’s at 1 ohm just fine. Pretty satisfied with the product overall
The RP 2000.1D is a Very powerful amp absolutely love it pushes my 4 12’s very well cant wait to make my next Skar purchase
I had the audiopipe Apmi 2000.1D on my new evolution 15 for about 5 days and it started going into protection mode so I said hell with it I'm just going to get the RP 2000 I love it it's got very good sound quality and it delivers the power it's a really good amp I'm definitely sticking with skar all the way from here on out thanks skar
I'm running 2 evl12 @1ohm ea and EA get a rp200.1D they surprise me....time to double it up!!!!
I recently purchased a Skar 2000.1 d amplifier. After about a week, I finally hooked it up to 2 Sundown SA 15's wired at 1 ohm and was super impressed. This thing beat those 15's to death!!!< I would have to say on my assessment that this amp is HIGHLY underrated! Good job Skar audio!