Skar Audio engineered the RP-800.1DM marine amplifier to be unrivaled in both performance and reliability compared to anything else on the marine market its' class. Designing the most efficient, well built, high quality amplifiers is where we start here at Skar Audio, and that is exactly what is delivered in the RP-800.1DM.
The RP-800.1DM is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components that make it extremely powerful and reliable - such as its high speed MOSFET power supply and advanced, marine grade, PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 800 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load, with the capabilities of reaching beyond 1,200 watts at max power output, this amplifier is great for powering the sub stage on your boat/UTV.
Furthermore, the oversized 4-gauge power and ground terminals found on the amplifier allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output and more efficient operation. You'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring a bass EQ switch (0, +6, +12dB), and variable adjustment tunings for gain level, low-pass filter, and subsonic filter.
In addition to all the above features, this model also features 4-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more. Our marine amplifiers feature a special marine coating internally that allow them to withstand the harshest conditions for long lasting use. This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from anywhere on the watercraft.
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-800.1DM Monoblock Class D Marine Amplifier
- 1 Ohm Stable Class D Marine Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 370 Watts x 1 Channel
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 600 Watts x 1 Channel
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 800 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,200 Watts x 1 Channel
- Fully Marinized with Waterproof Coating on Circuit Board & Rust Proof Painting on Mechanical Case
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~250Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Damping Factor: 150<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50Hz~220Hz
- Subsonic Filter: Off~50Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 6V~0.2V
- Bass EQ (Boost) Switch: 0, +6 dB, +12 dB
- Efficiency @ 4 Ω: >90%
- THD @ 4 Ω: <0.1%
- Fuse Rating: 80 Amp
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- Amplifier Dimensions: 10.13" (Length) x 6.3" (Width) x 2.2" (Height)
This is a gift for later this month so I can’t speak yet to quality, but I trust the amp & sub I purchased will be as phenomenal as the customer service. Ordered Monday around 2 pm. Email before 5 pm saying it was on the way! Arrived Wednesday without having to request expedited shipping!
Installed this amp on my side by side. Puts out good power, no issues!