The TX525C are part of the Elite speaker series from Skar Audio, and represent the pinnacle of sound reproduction in vehicle applications, These 5.25-inch 2-way component speakers are extremely powerful and efficient, delivering unrivaled sound at the highest power levels with accuracy. With features such as it's 1.25 inch high temperature copper voice coil, as well as a premium ferrite magnet, the driving force of these speakers is unparalleled. The glass fiber cone coupled with the TPE surround of the mid-range woofer allow these speakers to be extremely responsive across a wide range of frequencies. These components feature 1-inch high fidelity silk dome tweeter separates that allow for the ultimate in high end frequency clarity and accuracy. Sold as a pair. 4 Ohm impedance. Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 10 kHz, Sensitivity: 88 dB. Peak Power: 160 Watts (Pair), RMS Power: 80 Watts (Pair).
- Skar Audio TX525C
- 5.25" Elite Series 2-Way Component Speaker System
- Sold as a Pair
- Max Power: 160 Watts (Pair)
- RMS Power: 80 Watts (Pair)
- 1" (25.4mm) High Grade Silk Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 20,000KHz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- 1.25" KSV Copper Voice Coil
- Glass Fiber Cone and TPE Surround
- 4 Ohm Impedance
- Ferrite Magnet
- Steel Basket
- Suspension PC Blends
- Voice Coil Copper
- Former Kapton
- This is a component speaker system and includes 2 midrange speakers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossover networks, as well as mounting accessories and hardware.
- User Manual
- Midrange Mounting Depth: 2.17"
- Cutout Diameter: 4.5"
I installed (3) sets of these in a 2001 Audi S4, 1 in each door and a set in the back deck on a RP 75.4AB
With an EVL 12” in a 3 cubic ft. Potted enclosure tuned to 28hz. On a RP 1500.1D
Crisp Clear and powerful. Don’t think you can find a better product for the money.
Speakers sound amazing paired with skar 5 channel amp.
Extreme clarity. Couldn't be happier.
Don't be fooled by the price these components pack a punch for quality and sound for an amazingly great price ...
great speakers for the price i had some KICKER 6x8 and theys skars put them to shame they sound great like your at the movies watching predator or something