Skar Audio engineered the RP-75.4ABM marine amplifier to set a new standard in marine grade amplifier performance. This four-channel marine amplifier is 2-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components, such as its high speed MOSFET power supply as well as an advanced marine grade PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 500 watts RMS power (125 watts x 4 channels), this amplifier will bring the speakers on your boat to life with unrivaled power output and sound clarity.
The RP-75.4ABM is extremely versatile as well with its compact physical design, which allows it to fit in a variety of tight or small locations on your boat. Also present on one side of the amplifier is a built-in user control panel that is fully adjustable - allowing you to dial in your sound exactly how you want it. Featuring adjustable controls for gain, high pass filter, low pass filter, a crossover switch, and more, you'll have full control over your listening experience.
In addition to all the above features, this model also features four-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more. Our marine amplifiers feature a special marine coating internally that allow them to withstand the harshest conditions for long lasting use.
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-75.4ABM 4-Channel Full-Range Marine Amplifier
- 2 Ohm Stereo Stable Class A/B Multi-channel Amplifier
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 125 Watts x 4 Channels
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 75 Watts x 4 Channels
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms (Bridged): 250 Watts x 2 Channels
- Fully Marinized with Waterproof Coating on Circuit Board & Rust Proof Painting on Mechanical Case
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 105 dB
- Damping Factor: 150<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50 Hz ~ 500Hz
- High Pass Filter (Variable): 20 Hz ~ 20,000 Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 6V~0.2V
- Bass Boost: 6~12 db
- Efficiency @ 4 Ω: >65%
- THD @ 4 Ω: <0.1%
- Fuse Rating: 60 Amp
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- 8 Gauge Power and Ground Input Terminals
- Amplifier Dimensions: 13.78" (Length) x 6.3" (Width) x 2.2" (Height)
Very good amp, especially for the price
i bought this to replace a memphis 300.4 prx 4 channel amp. I installed in my tundra since i pull my boat to go fishing alot and backseat passengers with wet feet can't mess up the amp it's under the driver seat and man this amp sounds so crisp and clean it puts my memphis to shame never gonna buy memphis again about to take everything in my sprinter that has all memphis amps and 4 12" and going with some power from skar great amp for the price.
Amp works great very loud and clean sound Skar never disappoints all ways by from them all ways on time and packaged well looking forward to doing more business
RP-75.4ABM | 500 Watt 4-Channel Marine Amplifier
I got this amp for Christmas and all I have to say is wow. I have a 2 door work truck with one pair of SK-T tweeters and a set of VXI65 components. These 2 pairs of speakers SLAP. Many other brands of 4 channel amplifiers are way more expensive than this one. best bang for your buck. Im way more than happy with this amp. Thank you Skar! gonna get a 2,000 watt amp soon for my 4 DV8's.