Skar Audio engineered the RP-75.4ABM marine amplifier to set a new standard in marine grade amplifier performance. This four-channel marine amplifier is 2-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components, such as its high speed MOSFET power supply as well as an advanced marine grade PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 500 watts RMS power (125 watts x 4 channels), this amplifier will bring the speakers on your boat to life with unrivaled power output and sound clarity.
The RP-75.4ABM is extremely versatile as well with its compact physical design, which allows it to fit in a variety of tight or small locations on your boat. Also present on one side of the amplifier is a built-in user control panel that is fully adjustable - allowing you to dial in your sound exactly how you want it. Featuring adjustable controls for gain, high pass filter, low pass filter, a crossover switch, and more, you'll have full control over your listening experience.
In addition to all the above features, this model also features four-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more. Our marine amplifiers feature a special marine coating internally that allow them to withstand the harshest conditions for long lasting use.
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-75.4ABM 4-Channel Full-Range Marine Amplifier
- 2 Ohm Stereo Stable Class A/B Multi-channel Amplifier
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 125 Watts x 4 Channels
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 75 Watts x 4 Channels
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms (Bridged): 250 Watts x 2 Channels
- Fully Marinized with Waterproof Coating on Circuit Board & Rust Proof Painting on Mechanical Case
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 105 dB
- Damping Factor: 150<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50 Hz ~ 500Hz
- High Pass Filter (Variable): 20 Hz ~ 20,000 Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 6V~0.2V
- Bass Boost: 6~12 db
- Efficiency @ 4 Ω: >65%
- THD @ 4 Ω: <0.1%
- Fuse Rating: 60 Amp
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- 8 Gauge Power and Ground Input Terminals
- Amplifier Dimensions: 13.78" (Length) x 6.3" (Width) x 2.2" (Height)
Arrived fast! Excellent packaging. Amp looks and feels very sturdy. Haven’t had the chance to power it up yet. Waiting on more Skar products to arrive for a project I am currently building. Got the Amp to power 4-5.25tx Skar coaxials. But two thumbs up over here. Very Impressed with Skar Audio.
I purchased this to pair it with the 6.5 in speakers I bought from Skar and it sounds clear crisp and loud. My ski boat never sounded so good.
This is my 2nd one and love these in my boat.
I ordered this amp during a sale. I’m going to install it on my boat during the off season. Hope it is as good as advertised. Price and shipping were great!
Paired the amp to two sets of SK65M speakers, installed in the cocpit of my 98 Sea Ray Sundancer 270. I put a Bluetooth adapter on the amp and skipped replacing the head unit. I've got about 400 bucks invested and it sounds great. Nice and clean at all volumes.