Skar Audio engineered the RP-75.4ABM marine amplifier to set a new standard in marine grade amplifier performance. This four-channel marine amplifier is 2-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array of premium internal components, such as its high speed MOSFET power supply as well as an advanced marine grade PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 500 watts RMS power (125 watts x 4 channels), this amplifier will bring the speakers on your boat to life with unrivaled power output and sound clarity.
The RP-75.4ABM is extremely versatile as well with its compact physical design, which allows it to fit in a variety of tight or small locations on your boat. Also present on one side of the amplifier is a built-in user control panel that is fully adjustable - allowing you to dial in your sound exactly how you want it. Featuring adjustable controls for gain, high pass filter, low pass filter, a crossover switch, and more, you'll have full control over your listening experience.
In addition to all the above features, this model also features four-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more. Our marine amplifiers feature a special marine coating internally that allow them to withstand the harshest conditions for long lasting use.
|RMS Power @ 2 Ω
||125W x 4 Ch (14.4v)
|RMS Power @ 4 Ω
||75W x 4 Ch (14.4v)
|Power & Ground Input Size
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-75.4ABM Multichannel Marine Amplifier
- Class A/B 4-Channel Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 125 Watts x 4 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 75 Watts x 4 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms (Bridged): 250 Watts x 2 Channels (14.4v)
- Fully Marinized with Waterproof Coating on Circuit Board & Rust Proof Painting on Mechanical Case
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 105dB
- Tri-Mode Capable / Bridgeable
- Bass EQ Switch: 0, +6dB, +12dB
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50Hz - 500Hz
- High Pass Filter (Variable): 20Hz - 5kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 6V - 0.2V
- Efficiency at 4 Ω: >65%
- THD at 4 Ω: <0.1%
- 8 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Working Voltage: 8.5V - 14.4V
- Fuse Rating: 60 Amp
- Dimensions: 13.78" (Length) x 6.3" (Width) x 2.2" (Height)
Click Here to Download the Product Manual
Customer submitted photo gallery coming soon..
Product videos coming soon..