Skar Audio designed the RP-600.5 to be an extremely powerful, efficient, and highly reliable five channel class AB/D full-range car amplifier. This amplifier packs serious power and is capable of powering an entire system, including multiple sets of speakers as well as a subwoofer. Featuring a high speed Mosfet power supply as well as 4-way protection circuitry, the amplifier will operate at maximum performance and also be protected. With a depth of adjustable user controls such as the gain, LPF, HPF, Crossover Controls, and Bass EQ, this amplifier is very versatile and can be used in so many applications. It's class AB and D hybrid circuitry design allows it to run very efficiently while powering your entire system.
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-600.5 Multichannel Amplifier
- Class AB 5 Channel Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 60 Watts x 4 + 250 Watts x 1 (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 90 Watts x 4 + 300 Watts x 1 (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 1 Ohm: 400 Watts x 1 - 5th Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms (Bridged): 180 Watts x 2 Channels (14.4v)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 105dB (CH1-4) / 85dB (CH5)
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50Hz~500Hz
- High Pass Filter (Variable): 20Hz~5kHz
- Subsonic Filter (Variable): 10Hz~50Hz (CH5)
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Working Voltage: 8.5V-14.4V
- Fuse Rating: 80 Amp
- Dimensions: 16.93" (Length) x 6.30" (Width) x 2.20" (Height)
I was a little disappointed to get my 600.5 & find out that the sub channel is actually 370 watts RMS & not 400RMS. That was misleading for sure. Had, I known, I likely would've just went with 2 separate amps to get more power for my sub. Looking beyond that, I've had the amp installed for about 24 hours. While the rated power isn't what the website advertised it to be, I'm impressed so far. Time will tell the quality of the amp but the initial impression is positive. Although underpowered, it's moving some air with my VVX 10.
That is the only thing I can say about this amp. Was really hesitant on purchasing this amp since I have never heard or played this brand. Boy was I wrong. Now seriously thinking about purchasing their speakers. Great price for everything they have. You have gain another satisfied customer.
For the bargain and power, you get exactly what you want and how much of what you want. I got the 700w 5 channel amp recommended by a friend and he couldn’t made a better choice. The quality of this item for this price can’t be touched!
Absolutely love the amp I got and the price is awesome. Will purchase more products from these guys
RP-600.5 | 700 Watt 5-Channel Car Amplifier