The RP-1500.1DM is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components that make it extremely powerful and reliable - such as its high speed MOSFET power supply and advanced, marine grade, PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 1,500 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load, with the capabilities of reaching beyond 2,300 watts at max power output, this amplifier is great for powering the sub stage on your boat/UTV.
Furthermore, the oversized 4-gauge power and ground terminals found on the amplifier allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output and more efficient operation. You'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring a bass EQ switch (0, +6, +12dB), and variable adjustment tunings for gain level, low-pass filter, and subsonic filter.
In addition to all the above features, this model also features 4-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more. Our marine amplifiers feature a special marine coating internally that allow them to withstand the harshest conditions for long lasting use. This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from anywhere on the watercraft.
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*High power amplifiers producing 1500 watts or more may require additional upgrades to your vehicles stock charging system.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-1500.1DM Monoblock Class D 1500 Watt RMS Marine Amplifier
- 1 Ohm Stable Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 930 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 550 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 1 Ohms: 1,500 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- Max Power @ 1 Ohms: 2,300 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- Fully Marinized with Waterproof Coating on Circuit Board & Rust Proof Painting on Mechanical Case
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~250Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Damping Factor: 150<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50Hz~220Hz
- Subsonic Filter: Off~50Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 6V~0.2V
- Bass Boost: 6~12db
- Efficiency @ 4 Ω: >90%
- THD @ 4 Ω: <0.1%
- Fuse Rating: 150 Amp
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- Amplifier Dimensions: 13.27" (Length) x 6.3" (Width) x 2.2" (Height)
Good night CT sounds we have a new amp in the Jeep
Havnt got to hook it up yet waiting on my FI sub being built.The amp looks good and was very well packaged.