Skar Audio engineered the RP-1500.1D Class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability compared to anything else on the market in its' class. Designing the most efficient, well built, high quality amplifiers is where we start here at Skar Audio, and that is exactly what is delivered in the RP-1500.1D.
The RP-1500.1D is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components that make it extremely powerful and reliable - such as its high speed MOSFET power supply and advanced PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 1,500 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load, with the capabilities of reaching beyond 1,900 watts at max power output. This amplifier is by far one of the most popular and affordable mono-blocks we have ever released, and is great for powering a "daily driver" subwoofer stage in any vehicle.
Furthermore, the oversized 4 gauge power and ground terminals found on the amplifier allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output and more efficient operation. You'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring a bass EQ switch (0, +6, +12dB), and variable adjustment tunings for gain level, low-pass filter, and subsonic filter.
In addition to all of the above features, this model also features 4-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, over heating, low voltage, and more. This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from the front of the vehicle.
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*High power amplifiers producing 1500 watts or more may require additional upgrades to your vehicles stock charging system, such as your alternators or batteries.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-1500.1D Monoblock Amplifier
- Class D monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 930 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 550 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 1 Ohms: 1,500 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- Max Power @ 1 Ohms: 1,900 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 250 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Damping Factor: 200<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50 Hz ~ 220 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 0 ~ 50 Hz
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Working Voltage: 8.5V - 14.4V
- Fuse Rating: 120 Amp
- Dimensions: 14.75" (Length) x 6.25" (Width) x 2.25" (Height)
Real World Amplifier Dyno Testing Results
- Certified (RMS) Power at 1 Ohm: Watts @ v
- Dynamic (Peak) Power at 1 Ohm: 1,873 Watts @ 14.49v
Probably the best product you can buy for their price to the guy that says they’re garbage you’re an idiot, you sound like the type of person who won’t let a sub break in lol
Nice good quality skar audio is definitely the bomb.
great amp! have it pushing a ddx-15 at 2ohm, I'm sure it could easily push two of them...guess I'll just have to get a second 15.
This amp is one of the best amps I've used in awhile specially for the price
RP-1500.1D | 1,500 Watt Monoblock Car Amplifier