Skar Audio engineered the RP-3500.1D Class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability compared to anything else on the market in its' class. Designing the most efficient, well built, high quality amplifiers is where we start here at Skar Audio, and that is exactly what is delivered in the RP-3500.1D. This amplifier is competition grade and for the most serious audiophiles seeking extreme levels of power output.
The RP-3500.1D is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components that make it extremely powerful and reliable - such as its high speed MOSFET power supply and advanced PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 3,500 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load, with the capabilities of reaching beyond 5,500 watts at max power output. This amplifier is by far one of the most affordable and powerful competition grade monoblocks on the market when priced per watt, and will exceed your expectations when you hear it bring your subwoofers alive.
Furthermore, the oversized 1/0-gauge power and ground terminals found on the amplifier allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output and more efficient operation. You'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring variable adjustment tunings for gain level, bass EQ (0-9 dB), subsonic filter (10-50 Hz), low-pass filter (35-250 Hz), and phase filter (0-180 Degrees).
In addition to all the above features, this model also features 4-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more. This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from the front of the vehicle. Present on the RP-3500.1D as well are both input and output RCA connections, allowing the source signal to be daisy chained between multiple amplifiers. The RP-3500.1D is also strappable, featuring an output master/slave input switch.
Real World Amplifier Dyno Test Results
- Certified Run - 1 Ohm: 3,421 Watts @ 13.23 volts
- Uncertified Run - 1 Ohm: 3,569 Watts @ 12.71 volts
- Dynamic (Burst) Run - 1 Ohm: 5,432 Watts @ 14.46 volts
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*High power amplifiers producing 1500 watts or more may require additional upgrades to your vehicles stock charging system.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-3500.1D Monoblock Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- 1 Ohm Stable Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- Max Power @ 1 Ohm: 5,500 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 1 Ohm: 3,500 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 2,300 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 1,200 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Strapped Power @ 2 Ohms: 7,000 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~250Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Damping Factor: 200<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 35Hz~250 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz~50Hz
- Bass EQ: 0~9dB
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Working Voltage: 8.5V-14.4V
- Fuse Rating: 350 Amp
- Dimensions: 18.9" (Length) x 8.27" (Width) x 2.44" (Height)
I have had the room 3500 and 2 zvx 12’s for about 3 weeks now the amp is great it doesn’t get warm I set the gain with a volt meter and I set it so it should only be running 3000 watts. So now I’ve been working on trying to get all the rattles taken care of. Thanks Skar I love my new sound system
RP-3500.1D | 3,500 Watt Monoblock Car Amplifier
Amp is amazing. I have it running 2 Skar VXF-15s and it pounds. Have it turned with a SMD DD-1 and they sound phenomenal. I have been so impressed with the quality and sound that I will be purchasing Skar audio equipment for all of my future builds.