Skar Audio engineered the SDR-1X15D2 single 15-inch loaded vented subwoofer enclosure as a simplified solution to add a competition-grade subwoofer system in your vehicle, without the guesswork involved in designing the system from scratch. This loaded enclosure features one of our powerful SDR-15 D2 1,200 watt max power 15-inch subwoofers, which arrives pre-loaded and wired up inside of the custom single 15" vented enclosure. The enclosure features a unique kerf port design, allowing for extreme levels of bass output. Furthermore, the enclosure is finished in premium grade black carpet for a sleek appearance and features the Skar Audio logo in white on the top surface of the box.
This enclosure was engineered by Skar Audio specifically for the subwoofer that is loaded in it, ensuring perfect sound and compatibility. Every subwoofer is different, and it is so critical when buying a subwoofer to ensure that the subwoofer and enclosure are an ideal match, or you will lose sound quality and output. With this loaded subwoofer enclosure model, all of those concerns are eliminated, making it easier than ever to add powerful aftermarket bass to your vehicle.
The subwoofer comes pre-wired and loaded inside of the enclosure allowing for an easy and hassle free installation. The dual 2-ohm subwoofer is wired up inside of the enclosure so that the final impedance load is configured for 1-ohm at the terminals. Peak Power: 1,200 Watts, RMS Power: 600 Watts.
- Skar Audio SDR-15 D2 - 15" Component Car Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts
- RMS Power: 600 Watts
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling System
- 2.5" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Motor Weight: 97 oz
- Frequency Response: 20 - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85.9 dB
- Fs: 29 Hz
- Re: 1.9 Ohms
- Qms: 6.05
- Qes: 0.75
- Qts: 0.67
- Nref: 0.247%
- Mms: 299 gr
- Cms: 0.11 mm/N
- Bl: 16.36 n/a
- Vas: 84.85 L
- Sd: 754.7 cm²
- Xmax: 13.5 mm one-way
- Single 15-Inch Vented (Ported) Subwoofer Enclosure
- Custom Engineered Skar Audio Enclosure specifically Designed for use with the Skar Audio SDR-15 D2 15-inch Subwoofer
- "Wedge" Style Enclosure with Vented Design allows for Extreme Low End Bass Output Levels and Responsiveness
- Wood Thickness & Material: 5/8" MDF
- Front Baffle Thickness: 1.25"
- (Double Baffle - Countersunk Design for a Smooth, Flush, Subwoofer Appearance)
- Finish: Black Colored Carpet with Skar Audio logo in White on Top of Enclosure
- Premium Push Spring-Loaded Terminals
- Internal Air Space of Enclosure: 4.50 ft³
- Tuning Frequency of Enclosure: 31 Hz
- Enclosure Width: 22.75"
- Enclosure Depth #1: 19.50" (Top Depth)
- Enclosure Depth #2: 22.75" (Bottom Depth)
- Enclosure Height: 19.75"
- Port Measurements: 1.75" Wide x 18.25" High x 27.00" Long (Deep)
Haven’t even broken in the sub yet!! It’s great , best I’ve had yet. So far it’s amazing. Great for suvs It’s fun trying to get it into a mustang lol couldn’t do it so I put it In the back seat , big box and sub !
I played the sub for maybe 5 minutes with the gain properly adjusted and haven’t used it since. Just letting the box sit in my car over night makes the car smell awful. The sub has not been in use, it’s not a cooked coil. It’s the actual enclosure itself that smells awful so now I’m 200$+ out and can’t do anything about this
Ported box is large and hasn’t been broken in yet but at this point I am seeing huge flex in my roof, windows and windshield! I have this speaker in the backseat of a Nissan Frontier and it sounds amazing! I’m only running 500rms to it and it is rated for 600rms. I can’t wait to upgrade amps and get the full potential out out of this sub!! I was running a Sundown sa12 in a ported box and this Skar 15 blows it away effortlessly! Will be loading a video soon!
Single 15" 1,200 Watt SDR Series Loaded Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
I love it! Super nice. Pounds! Just what I wanted out of it!