Skar Audio introduces the SDR-2X12D4 dual 12-inch loaded vented subwoofer enclosure to cater to the audiophile who wants a competition grade system in their vehicle without all of the headache involved with designing it from the ground up. This loaded enclosure features two of our extremely popular SDR-12 D4 1,200 watt max power subwoofers which combined come in at 2,400 watts max power for the pair. The subwoofers come pre-loaded and wired up inside of this custom dual 12" ported enclosure, which features a unique kerf middle port and split chamber woofer design, allowing for extreme levels of bass output. Furthermore, the enclosure is finished in premium grade black carpet for a sleek appearance and features the Skar Audio logo in white on the top surface of the box.
This enclosure was engineered by Skar Audio specifically for the subwoofers that are loaded in it, ensuring perfect sound and compatibility. Every subwoofer is different, and it is so critical when buying a subwoofers to ensure that the subwoofers and enclosure are an ideal match, or you will lose sound quality and output. With this loaded subwoofer enclosure model, all of those concerns are eliminated, making it easier than ever to add powerful aftermarket bass to your vehicle.
The subwoofers comes pre-wired and loaded inside of the enclosure allowing for an easy and hassle free installation. The dual 4 ohm subwoofers are wired up inside of the enclosure so that the final impedance load is configured for 1-ohm at the terminals (one terminal cup). Peak Power: 2,400 Watts, RMS Power: 1,200 Watts.
- Includes (2) Subwoofers Pre-Loaded Into Subwoofer Enclosure
- Skar Audio SDR-12 D4 - 12" Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofers
- Coil Configuration: Dual 4 Ohm
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts (pair) | 1,200 Watts (each)
- RMS Power: 1,200 Watts (pair) | 600 Watts (each)
- Frequency Response: 32 - 300 Hz
- 2.5" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Airflow Cooling Design
- Motor Weight: 97 Oz
- Sensitivity (spl): 84.7 dB
- Fs: 32 Hz
- Bl: 10.45 n/a
- Qts: 0.50
- Qes: 0.57
- Qms: 4.21
- Cms: 0.13 mm/N
- Vas: 43.4 L
- Xmax: 13.5 mm (one-way)
- Dual 12-Inch Vented (Ported) Subwoofer Enclosure
- Custom Engineered Skar Audio Enclosure specifically Designed for use with the Skar Audio SDR-12 D4 (x2) Subwoofers
- "Wedge" Style Enclosure with Vented Design allows for Extreme Low End Bass Output Levels and Responsiveness
- Wood Thickness & Material: 5/8" MDF
- Front Baffle Thickness: 1.25"
- (Double Baffle - Countersunk Design for a Smooth, Flush, Subwoofer Appearance)
- Finish: Black Colored Carpet with Skar Audio logo in White on Top of Enclosure
- Premium Push Terminals Located on Left Side of Enclosure (one terminal cup only - woofers are wired internally to reach a 1-ohm final load)
- Internal Air Space of Enclosure: 4.00 ft³
- Tuning Frequency of Enclosure: 32 Hz
- Box Outer Dimensions:
- Width: 37.875"
- Depth #1: 16.75" (Top Depth)
- Depth #2: 18.75" (Bottom Depth)
- Height: 14.25"
I order my skar audio sdr 12 2400 watts dual enclosure man oh man them rhings are beast n loud i got it three days with no damages and i order from skar again im very very pleased with my subs
At first I had my doubts before placing my order but after hooking everything up I was completely shocked. Skar did a great job with these subs and box, nice deep bass and they do get low. This is a perfect budget build for anyone looking to have some daily bass and it also has plenty if you want to show off. I can't wait to fully break these subs in. These are the lowest rms subs I ever owned but they do not disappoint one bit. I give skar a 10 for 10 with this set up, and paired with the rp1500 these little beast put in work.
This is the first time in years that I've bought a subwoofer box with subs in it. I've been a firm advocate for sealed enclosures, but I wanted to try something different, and I didn't have time to build a box. So I bought these, and I just got them installed in the car on 5-8. Man, I'm VERY IMPRESSED!! Still breaking them in with the RP.1200.1D amp I purchased at the same time, and I've got the bass turned way down. Everytime I turn the stereo on and let it run, they seem to hit harder. I love 'em. I can't wait to get them fully broken in.
Bought these with the rp 1500.1 amp and it’s the perfect pair. Had to rewire my car and do the big three upgrade as well. This set up is power hungry. I ended up going 1/0 OFC all the way around and using 1/0-#4 wire reducers for downforsound.com since they are offset and will work with the amp since the remote isn’t in the center like most amps. This setup is over the top for budget for bang. My rear view mirror is useless, it just flops around and ends up pointing down at the back seat after a good bass line, has the trunk flexing and everything. If you are looking for a setup that wont break the bank and you want to beat down the block then you came to the right place. Been putting them through their paces since I took them out the box and haven’t had any issues. Only thing I could recommend is putting some kind of protection in the corners for shipping, seen another review saying their box was damaged. Mine had a slight dent on one side. Other than that it’s well packaged wood protecting the subs and plenty of foam but the corners from top or bottom could use something to prevent shipping damage.