Skar Audio introduces the EVL-1X15D2 loaded Subwoofer Enclosure, created for those who seek ultimate performance in subwoofer-bass fidelity. This package is equipped with one, 15-inch, dual 2-ohm, Skar Audio EVL Series subwoofer, which is pre-loaded and wired up inside of a premium single 15-inch wedge-style ported enclosure.
The Skar Audio EVL series of subwoofers redefines the definition of low-end sound reproduction. The engineering behind developing a driver that is able to accurately handle the frequency range of these notes with authority is what makes this woofer so unique. From the bottom to the top, this subwoofer utilizes an array of design features and materials that distinctively put it in a class of its own. Rated conservatively at 1,250 watts RMS and 2,500 watts Max power, the EVL-15 features a high flux double stack ferrite motor, which, when combined with the 3-inch, high temperature, 4-layer, black aluminum copper voice coil - allow for extreme power handling for extended periods of time.
This enclosure is covered in industrial-grade black carpet and features the debut of our advanced port design, which promotes generous air movement, while reducing distortion. This package was put together by our installation experts to ensure compatibility and allow for an easy installation. We take the guess work out of pairing the components of your system up, and make it easy to get the bass you've always wanted in your ride.
The dual 2-ohm subwoofer included in this package is pre-configured and wired up inside of the subwoofer enclosure at a 1-ohm final load to ensure an easy and hassle free installation.
- Skar Audio EVL-15 D2 15" Competition Car Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm
- RMS Power: 1,250 Watts
- Peak Power: 2,500 Watts
- Voice Coil Size: 3"
- 4 Layer Black Aluminum CCAW Voice Coil
- Motor Weight: 166 oz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 250 Hz
- High Roll Foam Surround
- Sensitivity: 86.2 dB
- Fs: 35 Hz
- Re: 1.8 Ohms
- Qms: 4.60
- Qes: 0.73
- Qts: 0.63
- Mms: 386.6 g
- Cms: 0.053 mm/N
- Bl: 21.0 n/a
- Vas: 46.0 L
- Sd: 779.3 cm²
- Xmax: 24mm (one-way)
- Single 15-Inch Vented (Ported) Subwoofer Enclosure
- Custom Engineered Skar Audio Enclosure specifically Designed for use with the Skar Audio EVL-15 D2 Subwoofer Included
- "Wedge" Style Enclosure with Vented Design allows for Extreme Low End Bass Output Levels and Responsiveness
- Wood Thickness & Material: 5/8" High Strength MDF
- Front Baffle Thickness: 1.25" (Double Baffle - Countersunk Design for a Smooth, Flush, Subwoofer Appearance)
- Finish: Black Colored Carpet with Skar Audio logo in White on Top of Enclosure
- Premium Push Terminals Located on Left Side of Enclosure (one terminal cup only - subwoofer is wired internally to a 1-ohm final load)
- Internal Air Space of Enclosure: 3.50 ft³
- Tuning Frequency of Enclosure: 31 Hz
- Box Outer Dimensions:
- Width: 23.50"
- Depth #1: 22.00" (Bottom Depth)
- Depth #2: 17.625" (Top Depth)
- Height: 19.75"
This sub is ridiculous, I have it in my 03 Tahoe and boy are people pissed off when I pull up beside them, this is money in the bank, I will be getting a 2nd one when they are back in stock.....EVL for life...
I love the speaker
Yeah, it's everything you heard it was !!! Great sound, clean enclosure. Way happy with this bad boy !!
Had a Rockford Fosgate P3D2-15 sounded good until I blew it trying to get more bass out of it. Picked up one of these and I have more than enough bass now. This box and sub pounds love it!
This 15 gets down, put it in the back of my 2018 Durango running off a DC audio 1.2k amp and all I can say is damn it gets down!! I have ran a few different Skar products and they never disappoint thanks Skar for amazing products at very reasonable prices