Skar Audio designed the EVL-1X15D2 custom loaded enclosure package to provide an all-in-one option to easily add competition-grade, thumping bass in your vehicle. This package features one, EVL-15 D2 subwoofer, which is pre-loaded and wired up inside of a custom single 15" ported enclosure. The enclosure features an advanced port design, which promotes generous air movement, while reducing distortion. Due to the weight of the massive EVL motor, we built this enclosure with extensive internal bracing, ensuring structural integrity and reliability. We also include the perfect amplifier in this package to power your new subwoofer with the Skar Audio RP-1500.1D, which comes with a premium 4 gauge OFC amplifier wiring kit to make installing the system hassle free.
The custom enclosure used in this package was designed to extract the immense output of the EVL-15 driver, while still providing outstanding sound quality. From top to bottom, the EVL-15 subwoofer utilizes an array of design features and materials that distinctively put it in a class of it's own. Rated conservatively at 1,250 watts RMS and 2,500 watts Max power each, the EVL-12 features a high flux double stack ferrite motor, which, when combined with the 3-inch, high temperature, 4-layer, black aluminum ccaw voice coil - allow for extreme power handling for extended periods of time.
We take the guess work out of pairing the components of your system up, and make it easy to get the bass you've always wanted in your ride. The subwoofer comes pre-wired and loaded inside of the enclosure, allowing for an easy and hassle free installation. The dual 2 ohm subwoofer is wired up inside of the enclosure so that the final impedance load is configured for 1-ohm at the terminals. Peak Power: 2,500 Watts, RMS Power: 1,250 Watts.
- Skar Audio EVL-15 D2 15" Competition Car Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm
- RMS Power: 1,250 Watts
- Peak Power: 2,500 Watts
- Voice Coil Size: 3"
- 4 Layer Black Aluminum CCAW Voice Coil
- Motor Weight: 166 oz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 250 Hz
- High Roll Foam Surround
- Sensitivity: 86.2 dB
- Fs: 35 Hz
- Re: 1.8 Ohms
- Qms: 4.60
- Qes: 0.73
- Qts: 0.63
- Mms: 386.6 g
- Cms: 0.053 mm/N
- Bl: 21.0 n/a
- Vas: 46.0 L
- Sd: 779.3 cm²
- Xmax: 24mm (one-way)
- Skar Audio RP-1500.1D Class D Monoblock Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- Max Power at 1 Ohms: 2,300 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 1 Ohms: 1,500 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohm: 930 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 550 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Tri-Mode Capable / Bridgeable
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 250 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Damping Factor: 200<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50 Hz ~ 220 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 0 ~ 50 Hz
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Working Voltage: 8.5V - 14.4V
- Fuse Rating: 120 Amp
- Dimensions: 19-1/2" (Length) x 7" (Width) x 3" (Height)
Amp Kit Specifications
- Skar Audio Model: SKAR4ANL-OFC
- 4 Gauge Complete OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) Amplifier Installation Kit
- Everything You Need to Install & Wire Up Your Amplifier
- 17 ft. of 4 AWG OFC Matte Blue Ultra Flexible Power Cable
- 3 ft. of 4 AWG OFC Matte White Ultra Flexible Ground Cable
- 16 ft. of Blue Remote Turn-on Wire
- 17 ft RCA 2-Channel Blue Twisted Pair Shielded Interconnect Cable
- 20 ft. of 16 Gauge Matte Blue Ultra Flexible Speaker Wire
- 3 ft of Black Flex Wire Loom
- High Current ANL Style Fuse Holder
- 120 Amp ANL Fuse Included
- Ring Terminals
- Ground Terminals
- Vinyl Cable Ties Included
- Single 15-Inch Vented (Ported) Subwoofer Enclosure
- Custom Engineered Skar Audio Enclosure specifically Designed for use with the Skar Audio EVL-15 D2 Subwoofer Included
- "Wedge" Style Enclosure with Vented Design allows for Extreme Low End Bass Output Levels and Responsiveness
- Wood Thickness & Material: 5/8" High Strength MDF
- Front Baffle Thickness: 1.25" (Double Baffle - Countersunk Design for a Smooth, Flush, Subwoofer Appearance)
- Finish: Black Colored Carpet with Skar Audio logo in White on Top of Enclosure
- Premium Push Terminals Located on Left Side of Enclosure (one terminal cup only - subwoofer is wired internally to a 1-ohm final load)
- Internal Air Space of Enclosure: 3.50 ft³
- Tuning Frequency of Enclosure: 31 Hz
- Box Outer Dimensions:
- Width: 23.50"
- Depth #1: 22.00" (Bottom Depth)
- Depth #2: 17.625" (Top Depth)
- Height: 19.75"
You can’t beat this set up for the price! Have been thinking about trying skar for a while after seeing my buddy with 4 of there 15s and let me tell you, they dont disappoint!!! Fast service and shipping, received sub and enclosure 4 days after ordering and the amp came the next day ( Fedex’s Screw up not there’s ) got it installed in my 06 Chevy HHR and it sounds phenomenal!!! Will definitely be ordering two 10’s later to add after electrical upgrades.
It bangs!!! I have the Amp set at 50-125 hz. No distortion and the gain at about 1/3 of the way up. I can turn it up all the way.
Yeah so I installed my evl 12 + 1500.1 D amplifier right now I'm in the recommend break in period it's pretty hard right now can't wait to hear it when it's all the way up I'll definitely be upgrading more to skar products
Wasn’t really that impressed. I’m thinking I should have went a different brand setup. But I guess for the price...
The sub and amp are amazing and perform beyond expectations. The only thing I didn’t like was the size of wiring provided in the bundle. I think it should be upgraded to 2gauge power and ground and 12 gauge speaker wire instead of 4 gauge and 16 gauge speaker. Other than that great value for box, sub and amp.