The Skar Audio RP-75.4AB is a powerful, efficient, and highly reliable four channel class AB full-range car amplifier. Capable of powering an entire aftermarket upgraded speaker system in a vehicle, it packs the power that will allow you to get loud and let your speakers come alive. Featuring a high-speed MOSFET power supply, premium grade internal components, as well as 4-way protection circuitry, the amplifier will safely operate at the highest levels of performance for hours on end.
With a depth of adjustable user controls such as the gain, LPF, HPF, crossover, and bass EQ, this amplifier is extremely versatile and can be used in countless applications. These advanced user controls will allow you to dial your sound in exactly as you want for perfect clarity, whether running active components or speakers with in-line crossover networks.
The class A/B circuitry design of this model allows it to amplify your audio signal with maximum clarity, all while being extremely efficient. The RP-75.4AB features 8 gauge power and ground input terminal connections for maximum current flow.
|RMS Power @ 2 Ω
||125W x 4 Ch (14.4v)
|RMS Power @ 4 Ω
||75W x 4 Ch (14.4v)
|Power & Ground Input Size
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-75.4AB Multichannel Amplifier
- Class A/B 4-Channel Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 125 Watts x 4 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 75 Watts x 4 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms (Bridged): 250 Watts x 2 Channels (14.4v)
- High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 105dB
- Tri-Mode Capable / Bridgeable
- Bass EQ Switch: 0, +6dB, +12dB
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50Hz - 500Hz
- High Pass Filter (Variable): 20Hz - 5kHz
- 8 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Working Voltage: 8.5V - 14.4V
- Fuse Rating: 60 Amp
- Dimensions: 14.75" (Length) x 6.25" (Width) x 2.25" (Height)
Click Here to Download the Product Manual
Customer submitted photo gallery coming soon..
Product videos coming soon..