Skar Audio engineered the SDR-1X12D2 single 12-inch loaded vented subwoofer enclosure as a simplified option to add a competition-grade subwoofer system, without the guesswork involved in designing it from scratch. This loaded enclosure features one of our extremely popular SDR-12 D2 1,200 watt max power subwoofers, which arrives pre-loaded and wired up inside of a custom single 12" ported enclosure. The enclosure features a unique kerf port design, allowing for extreme levels of bass output. Furthermore, the enclosure is finished in premium grade black carpet for a sleek appearance and features the Skar Audio logo in white on the top surface of the box.
This enclosure was engineered by Skar Audio specifically for the subwoofer that is loaded in it, ensuring perfect sound and compatibility. Every subwoofer is different, and it is so critical when buying a subwoofer to ensure that the subwoofer and enclosure are an ideal match, or you will lose sound quality and output. With this loaded subwoofer enclosure model, all of those concerns are eliminated, making it easier than ever to add powerful aftermarket bass to your vehicle.
The subwoofer comes pre-wired and loaded inside of the enclosure allowing for an easy and hassle free installation. The dual 2-ohm subwoofer is wired up inside of the enclosure so that the final impedance load is configured for 1-ohm at the terminals. Peak Power: 1,200 Watts, RMS Power: 600 Watts.
- Skar Audio SDR-12 D2 - 12" Component Car Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power: 1200 Watts
- RMS Power: 600 Watts
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling System
- 2.5" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Motor Weight: 97 oz
- Frequency Response: 32 - 300 Hz
- Sensitivity: 84.7 dB
- Fs: 32 Hz
- Re: 1.9 Ohms
- Qms: 6.76
- Qes: 0.58
- Qts: 0.53
- Nref: 0.185%
- Cms: 0.11 mm/N
- Bl: 16.67 n/a
- Vas: 36.2 L
- Xmax: 13.5 mm
- Single 12-Inch Vented (Ported) Subwoofer Enclosure
- Custom Engineered Skar Audio Enclosure specifically Designed for use with the Skar Audio SDR-12 D2 Subwoofer
- "Wedge" Style Enclosure with Vented Design allows for Extreme Low End Bass Output Levels and Responsiveness
- Wood Thickness & Material: 5/8" MDF
- Front Baffle Thickness: 1.25"
- (Double Baffle - Countersunk Design for a Smooth, Flush, Subwoofer Appearance)
- Finish: Black Colored Carpet with Skar Audio logo in White on Top of Enclosure
- Premium Push Spring-Loaded Terminals
- Internal Air Space of Enclosure: 2.00 ft³
- Tuning Frequency of Enclosure: 34 Hz
- Box Outer Dimensions
- Width: 20.625"
- Depth #1: 15.75" (Top Depth)
- Depth #2: 18.00" (Bottom Depth)
- Height: 14.25"
Single 12" 1,200 Watt SDR Series Loaded Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
Insane sound and efficiency. Packaging comes flawless yet somehow the woofer was permanently dented in the surround. Still performed perfectly and thankfully the customer did not mind.
I've been saving up some money and bought this subwoofer and boy was it money well spend. I have the worst luck with ordering stuff for my truck, hids are a nightmare! So when I ordered this I didn't have any high expectations honestly but once I hooked it up my jaw was dragging on the ground all day. This subwoofer can hit lows really good and it sounds really good for the price, I've gone through many subs that are that price and they've all sounded like complete garbage. Everytime I play it, it flexes my back windows on my 06 titan and it shakes my nose. Definitely upgrading real soon I already blew a tweeter so I gotta upgrade my highs. This subwoofer is definitely recommended!
shakir it sounds like the coil came loose
Just got this sub and it already sounds like I blew it when I first hooked it up it was thumping hard now it rattles getting another powerful skar sub