The Skar Audio SKv2-1300.2AB is a behemoth two-channel class A/B speaker amplifier that was designed to deliver unequivocal performance and power output. As a part of the flagship SKv2 series of amplifiers from Skar Audio, this model utilizes only the highest quality internal components and features advanced engineering enhancements that allow it to outperform anything else on the market in its power class. This 2-channel amplifier is for the most serious audiophiles seeking extreme amounts of power output for their speakers.
Whether you are looking to power component speakers, pro audio speakers, or a mix of the both, this amplifier is more than capable of powering an entire vehicle's audio system. The SKv2-1300.2AB is conservatively rated at 1,300 watts RMS power (650 watts x 2 channels at 2 ohms), and at max power output can produce more than an astonishing 2,800+ watts (1,400+ watts x 2 channels at 1 ohm). A rarity in the market today, this is a multi-channel class A/B amplifier that is 1-ohm stable, making it extremely versatile in how it can be utilized. In addition to its extreme performance capabilities, this amplifier features an advanced heatsink design that allows for maximum cooling, as well as 4-way protection circuitry, enabling the amplifier to operate efficiently at peak output levels for hours on end.
Furthermore, you'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring variable adjustment tunings for gain level, high-pass filter (20hz - 5kHz), low-pass filter (50hz - 5kHz), and crossover on/off switches to select which filters you'd like to use amongst them. Versatility is key, and so in addition to all the above features - the SKv2-1300.2AB also has RCA outputs so that you can easily daisy chain multiple amplifiers together. This amplifier utilizes massive 1/0-gauge power and ground input terminals which allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output.
- Skar Audio SKv2-1300.2AB Class A/B 2-Channel Car Power Amplifier
- Competition Grade Quality and Performance
- Class A/B Design for Ultimate Sound Quality and Audio Clarity
- Extremely Powerful and Highly Efficient Design
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,300 Watts x 2 Channels (14.4v)
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,400 Watts x 2 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 650 Watts x 2 Channels (14.4v)
- Peak Power at 2 Ohms: 815 Watts x 2 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 500 Watts x 2 Channels (14.4v)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 40,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Sensitivity): 105dB
- Stable at both 1 and 2 Ohm Impedance Loads for Maximum Versatility
- Damping Factor: 200<
- Low Level Input (Gain): 6V - 0.2mV
- RCA Line Output: Yes
- Crossover Selection: HPF / LPF
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry Built-in (Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC)
- LED Power & Protection Indicators
- Remote Knob & Wire Included: Yes
- 8 Gauge Speaker Terminal Inputs
- 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Input Terminals
- Recommended External Fuse Rating: 200 Amps
- Dimensions: 600mm x 232mm x 62mm (L x W x H)
Channel 1/2 Crossover
- High Pass Filter (@ 12 dB Slope)
- Variable Crossover: 20Hz - 5,000Hz
- Low Pass Filter (@ 12 dB Slope)
- Variable Crossover: 50 - 5,000Hz
Real World Amplifier Dyno Testing Results
Certified (RMS Power)2 Ohm Results
- Channel 1: 759 Watts @ 14.22v
- Channel 2: 743 Watts @ 14.22v
- Total Output at 2 Ohms: 1,502 Watts @ 14.22v
- Channel 1: 503 Watts @ 14.42v
- Channel 2: 490 Watts @ 14.42v
- Total Output at 4 Ohms: 993 Watts @ 14.42v
Dynamic (Peak Power)
1 Ohm Results
- Channel 1: 1,411 Watts @ 14.28v
- Channel 2: 1,382 Watts @ 14.28v
- Total Output at 1 Ohm: 2,793 Watts @ 14.28v
- Channel 1: 809 Watts @ 14.40v
- Channel 2: 814 Watts @ 14.40v
- Total Output at 2 Ohms: 1,623 Watts @ 14.40v
Currently push 2 10 inch 750 watt subs on one, the versatility this amp posseses is un matched I guarantee it.
I can’t say much as far as sound quality, still in the box waiting to be installed and I can’t wait. However I do plan on upgrading my wife car, as well and hopefully before sale end.. I became hook on Skar before trying it out for myself because of all the good reviews and YouTube vid.... it looks nice and well built. If you even thinking of upgrading your car audio Skar audio is the brand. I recommend It...
Thank you Skar!
Bad ass amp especially for my mids and highs !!! Thanks for bringing this thing to life ...was getting frustrated with low power i.e. 75x4 or 150X4
This is definitely a amp for the top audio enthusiast! If your running alot of mid and highs and need power to push them this is the amp that wont let you down.