Skar Audio designed this dual 6.5-inch vented subwoofer enclosure to offer the perfect companion to it's EVL-65 subwoofers. The enclosure is hand built in the United States using only the highest quality materials, featuring a heavy duty 1" MDF front baffle with the remainder of the enclosure constructed out of 3/4" MDF wood. The enclosure is then finished in a premium black carpet for a smooth and attractive appearance. This enclosure was engineered for maximum bass, featuring a slot vented port design and is tuned at 38 hz. Gross Air Space: 1.20 Ft³, Subwoofer Mounting Depth: 9.50", Subwoofer Hole Cut Out: 5.75". Outer box dimensions are 24.0" Wide x 14.0" Deep x 10.5" High.
- Skar Audio Enclosure Model: SKENC65VENTED-BLK
- Dual 6.5" Custom Ported Subwoofer Enclosure Hand Built in the USA
- This Enclosure Features a Heavy Duty 1" MDF Front Baffle
- Remainder of Enclosure is Constructed out of 3/4" MDF
- Finished in a Premium Black Carpet
- Features Gold Plated Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Fits Two 6.5-Inch EVL-65 Subwoofers
- Internal Air Space: 1.20 Cubic Ft
- Mounting Diameter (Cut-out): 5.75"
- Mounting Depth: 9.50"
- Tuning Frequency: 38 Hz
- Port Width: 2.0"
- Outer Box Dimensions: 24.00" Wide x 14.0" Deep x 10.5" High
- Engineered by Skar Audio for Perfect Compatibility with the Skar Audio EVL-65 Subwoofer Series
Awesome box! Great bass sound from a small box with cute little subwoofers. The box is well built and easy to move around if needed. I would recommend if you want to add some bass to you system and no t take up a lot of space in tour vehicle.
Great service and delivery but packaging could be a little better.