Skar Audio designed this custom built, heavy duty, 18-inch subwoofer enclosure to be the perfect match for allowing your subwoofer to hit the deepest lows all while producing the best sound quality possible. Built in the USA, this single 18-inch universal fit vented sub box is a monster, featuring a missive 4.25-inch slot port tuned at 31.2 hz and total gross volume of over 5.35 cubic ft. Constructed out of premium MDF, this enclosure features a heavy duty design with it's 1" front baffle, with the remainder of the enclosure being constructed out of 3/4" MDF for maximum strength.
Furthermore, the vented design of this enclosure allows your subwoofer to reproduce extremely low, deep, and responsive bass. This enclosure is hand-built in the USA, making it's strength, durability, and quality unprecedented. Featuring a black carpeted finish, it not only sounds exceptional, but will look great in your vehicle as well. Most 18" drivers are compatible in this universal enclosure, which features a subwoofer mounting hole cut-out of 16.75", and a mounting depth of 17.50". Outer box dimensions are 32" Wide x 22" Deep x 21" High.
- Skar Audio Enclosure Model: SKENC18VENTED-BLK
- Single 18" Vented (Ported) Unloaded Subwoofer Enclosure Box
- Features a Heavy Duty 1" MDF Front Baffle
- Remainder of the Enclosure is constructed with 3/4" MDF Wood
- Features a Premium Black Carpeted Finish
- High Quality Gold Plated Spring Loaded Terminal Cup
- Universal Fit Design - Most 18" Subwoofers Fit
- Internal Air Space: 5.35 Cubic Ft
- Massive 4.25" Wide Slot Port Design for Maximum Bass
- Subwoofer Mounting Depth: 17.50"
- Subwoofer Mounting Diameter (Cut-out): 16.75"
- Enclosure Tuning Frequency: 31.2 Hz
- Outer Box Dimensions: 32" Wide x 22" Deep x 21" High
Really good customer care definitely take care of their customers well I would recommend buying from