Skar Audio puts together this 800 Watt EVL Series dual 4-ohm complete bass package to make it easier than ever to add serious bass to your vehicle, without sacrificing space or sound quality. This package features two Skar Audio EVL-65 D4 subwoofers, which are pre-loaded and already wired up inside a custom, USA hand built, dual 6.5-inch vented subwoofer enclosure. We also include the perfect amplifier in this package to power your new subwoofers with the Skar Audio RP-350.1D, which comes with a premium 8 gauge amplifier wiring kit to make installing the amplifier hassle free. A remote bass knob is included in the amplifier for maximum control over your new system. Get loud today with this complete bass package from Skar Audio.
The EVL-65 D4 subwoofers included are designed to be the most responsive, powerful, and efficient 6.5 inch subwoofer on the market. Don't let the size fool you, these subwoofers are compact monsters, capable of producing incredible bass all while having a small footprint. Conservatively rated at 200 watts RMS Power, and 400 watts max power, the EVL-65 features a 2" pure copper voice coil, and a powerful 39 Oz single slug ferrite motor.
This package was put together by our installation experts to ensure compatibility and allow for an easy installation. We take the guess work out of pairing the components of your system up, and make it easy to get the bass you've always wanted in your ride.
The dual 4-ohm subwoofers included in this package are pre-wired inside of the enclosure at the terminals for a final impedance load of 1 ohm at your amplifier. This enclosure has two terminal connections, one for each subwoofer chamber.
- Skar Audio EVL-65 D4 6.5" Competition Car Subwoofer
- Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power: 400 Watts
- RMS Power: 200 Watts
- Sensitivity: 82.8 dB
- Fs: 64 Hz
- Re: 3.6 Ohms
- Qms: 4.6
- Qes: 0.60
- Qts: 0.53
- Rms: 200 Kg/s
- Cms: 0.126 mm/N
- Bl: 15.4 n/a
- Vas: 2.2 cm³
- Xmax: 6.25 mm
- Skar Audio RP-350.1D Class D Monoblock Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- 1 Ohm Stable and Capable of Safe Operating Load Daily
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- RMS Power at 1 Ohms: 350 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 250 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 150 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~250Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Damping Factor: 150<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50Hz~220hz
- Subsonic Filter: Off~50Hz
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Working Voltage: 8.5V-14.4V
- Fuse Rating: 30 Amp
- Dimensions: 6.23" (Length) x 6.3" (Width) x 2.2" (Height)
Amp Kit Specifications
- Premium 8 Gauge Complete Amplifier Installation Kit
- For Systems Up to 600 Watts
- 17 ft. of 8 AWG CCA Matte Blue Ultra Flexible Power Cable
- 3 ft. of 8 AWG CCA Matte Brown Ultra Flexible Ground Cable
- 17 ft. of Blue Remote Turn-on Wire
- 17 ft Blue Twisted Pair Shielded RCA Interconnect Cable
- 20 ft. of Matte Blue Ultra Flexible Speaker Wire
- High Current Waterproof MIDI Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp Mini ANL Fuse Included
- Ring Terminals
- Ground Terminals
- Vinyl Cable Ties
- Skar Audio Enclosure Model: SKENC65VENTED-BLK
- Dual 6.5" Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
- Hand Built in the USA
- Features a Heavy Duty 1" MDF Front Baffle
- The Remainder is Constructed Out of 3/4" MDF
- Finished in a Premium Black Carpet
- Features Gold Plated Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Internal Air Space: 1.20 Cubic Ft per Chamber
- Vented Design for Maximum Bass Response
- Mounting Diameter (Cut-out): 5.75"
- Mounting Depth: 9.50"
- Tuning Frequency: 38 Hz
- Port Width: 2.0"
- Outer Box Dimensions: 24" Wide x 14" Deep x 10.5" High
- Engineered by Skar Audio for Perfect Compatibility with the Skar Audio EVL-65 Subwoofer Series
I have them in my work truck(day cab) and they do great in this small area. I’m not using the rp350 it’s comes with, I have the rp800 on them and it’s not turned up too high but they knock.
I am very pleased with my bass package I have received!!! These things hit hard!!! The quality is great and the price just makes it that much better!!! I received a broken subwoofer do to shipping from FL to CA, I contacted Skar audio about the broken subwoofer and they shipped out a new one the next day. I will absolutely be doing more business with Skar audio and referring them to friends and family. A++ for quality, service and professionalism!!! Thanks again Skar audio
The bad: the carpet on the corners of the box and port pulled up - the edges show exposed wood in multiple spots.
I touched it up with super glue and a paint pen = good as new.
The Good: I was pleasantly surprised by how GREAT this system sounds. With a small footprint, it produces solid, deep, full, rich (... I could go on and on) bass.
It's not going to blow your doors off if that's what your looking for, but if you just want to supplement your stock setup with a more complete range of sound - you'll be just as happy with your purchase as I have been.
Best brand I ever had.
Small but powerful, deep good sound. Good highs and lows make for a great listening experience