Skar Audio introduces the SDR-2X15D4 dual 15-inch loaded vented subwoofer enclosure to cater to the audiophile who wants a competition grade system in their vehicle without all of the headache involved with designing it from the ground up. This loaded enclosure features two of our extremely popular SDR-15 D4 1,200 watt max power subwoofers which combined come in at 2,400 watts max power for the pair. The subwoofers come pre-loaded and wired up inside of this custom dual 15" ported enclosure, which features a unique kerf middle port and split chamber woofer design, allowing for extreme levels of bass output. Furthermore, the enclosure is finished in premium grade black carpet for a sleek appearance and features the Skar Audio logo in white on the top surface of the box.
This enclosure was engineered by Skar Audio specifically for the subwoofers that are loaded in it, ensuring perfect sound and compatibility. Every subwoofer is different, and it is so critical when buying a subwoofers to ensure that the subwoofers and enclosure are an ideal match, or you will lose sound quality and output. With this loaded subwoofer enclosure model, all of those concerns are eliminated, making it easier than ever to add powerful aftermarket bass to your vehicle.
The subwoofers comes pre-wired and loaded inside of the enclosure allowing for an easy and hassle free installation. The dual 4 ohm subwoofers are wired up inside of the enclosure so that the final impedance load is configured for 1-ohm at the terminals (one terminal cup). Peak Power: 2,400 Watts, RMS Power: 1,200 Watts.
- Includes (2) Subwoofers Pre-Loaded Into Subwoofer Enclosure
- Skar Audio SDR-15 D4 - 15" Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofers
- Coil Configuration: Dual 4 Ohm
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts (pair) | 1,200 Watts (each)
- RMS Power: 1,200 Watts (pair) | 600 Watts (each)
- Frequency Response: 20 - 250 Hz
- 2.5" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Airflow Cooling Design
- Motor Weight: 97 Oz
- Sensitivity (Spl): 85.9 dB
- Fs: 29 Hz
- Bl: 16.36 n/a
- Qts: 0.67
- Qes: 0.75
- Qms: 6.05
- Cms: 0.11 mm/N
- Vas: 84.85 L
- Xmax: 13.5 mm (one-way)
- Dual 15-Inch Vented (Ported) Subwoofer Enclosure
- Custom Engineered Skar Audio Enclosure specifically Designed for use with the Skar Audio SDR-15 D4 (x2) Subwoofers
- "Wedge" Style Enclosure with Vented Design allows for Extreme Low End Bass Output Levels and Responsiveness
- Wood Thickness & Material: 5/8" MDF
- Front Baffle Thickness: 1.25"
- (Double Baffle - Countersunk Design for a Smooth, Flush, Subwoofer Appearance)
- Finish: Black Colored Carpet with Skar Audio logo in White on Top of Enclosure
- Premium Push Terminals Located on Left Side of Enclosure (one terminal cup only - woofers are wired internally to reach a 1-ohm final load)
- Internal Air Space of Enclosure: 8.50 ft³
- Tuning Frequency of Enclosure: 30 Hz
- Enclosure Outer Dimensions: Width: 40.75" x 19.50" (Top Depth) x 23.50" (Bottom Depth) x 19.75" High
- Port Dimensions: 2.0" Wide x 18.0" High x 15.5" Long
Unreal how good of sound quality these subs are. I have them in my 08 Hyundai suv there fantastic if I was able to put two more in I would. Best starter pack for getting into audio system this is a great deal honestly is. I’ll recommend Skar audio to anyone that asks about car audio. Crisp clean drops box is clean as can be
Omg when I received the word they arrived at my job couldn't wait to get back in town to hook them up.. Damn I'm glad I waited to get these bad boys.. The sound is amazing the bass is fucking awesome. came pack right so there was no damages I will be finishing my system off with your products.. Can I have a Skar sticker so I can put on my back window?
Think i would have been happy with my purchase but think the delivery was really rough.. Heavy box and bad delivery. Speakers may be damaged from being slammed around...
My wife baught these for me and they hit so hard. I havent been happier. The box was a little messed up and I mean like it looked old af. But the subs were perfect and the box is pretty af. I love these subs. I have em on a 4500 watts nemisis amp