Skar Audio created this custom loaded enclosure package to deliver powerful, deep, and tight bass in an all-in-one competition-grade system. This package features two, 10-inch, dual 4-ohm, Skar Audio SDR Series subwoofers, which are pre-loaded and wired up inside of a custom dual 10" ported enclosure.
The enclosure features a unique kerf style middle port and split chamber woofer design, allowing for extreme levels of bass output. Furthermore, the enclosure is finished in premium grade black carpet for a sleek appearance and features the Skar Audio logo in white on the top surface of the box. We also include the perfect amplifier in this package to power your new subwoofer with the Skar Audio LP-1000.1Dv2, which comes with a premium 4 gauge OFC amplifier wiring kit to make installing the amplifier hassle free.
The Skar Audio SDR series of subwoofers were designed to deliver hard hitting, low spectrum sound. Featuring a high flux ferrite motor, these versatile 10-inch woofers are conservatively rated at 1,200 watts max power each. When looking for a system that delivers low end frequencies with authority, look no further. This is the perfect solution for a daily driver that can handle whatever is thrown at it, offering unmatched reliability and sound quality.
This package was put together by our installation experts to ensure compatibility and allow for an easy installation. We take the guess work out of pairing the components of your system up, and make it easy to get the bass you've always wanted in your ride.
The dual 4-ohm subwoofers included in this package are pre-configured and wired up inside of the subwoofer enclosure at a 1-ohm final load to ensure an easy and hassle free installation.
- Includes (2) Subwoofers Pre-Loaded Into Subwoofer Enclosure
- Skar Audio SDR-10 D4 - 10" Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofers
- Coil Configuration: Dual 4 Ohm
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts (pair) | 1,200 Watts (each)
- RMS Power: 1,200 Watts (pair) | 600 Watts (each)
- Frequency Response: 30 - 300 Hz
- 2.5" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Airflow Cooling Design
- Motor Weight: 97 Oz
- Sensitivity (spl): 82.5 dB
- Fs: 39 Hz
- Bl: 10.90 n/a
- Qts: 0.61
- Qes: 0.68
- Qms: 6.08
- Cms: 0.079 mm/N
- Vas: 11.0 L
- Xmax: 13.5 mm (one-way)
- Skar Audio LP-1000.1Dv2 Monoblock Amplifier
- Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- Max Power @ 1 Ohms: 2,000 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 1 Ohms: 1,000 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 700 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 400 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Tri-Mode Capable / Bridgeable
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz ~ 270 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB
- Damping Factor: 200<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50 Hz ~ 250 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 20Hz ~ 250Hz
- Bass Boost: 0~15 db @ 45 Hz
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Master/Slave Connection: to 2 ohm
- Working Voltage: 8.5V-16V
- Fuse Rating: 30 Amp x 3
- External Fuse Recommended Rating: 100 Amp
- Dimensions: 15-5/8" (Length) x 5.5" (Width) x 2" (Height)
Amp Kit Specifications
- Skar Audio Model: SKAR4ANL-OFC
- 4 Gauge Complete OFC Amplifier Installation Kit with ANL Style In-Line Fuse Holder
- Everything You Need to Install & Wire Up Your Amplifier
- Premium 4 Gauge Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) Power and Ground Wire for Maximum Power Transfer
- Great for Amplifiers up to 1,500 Watts
- 17 ft. of 4 AWG Matte Blue Ultra Flexible Power Cable
- 3 ft. of 4 AWG Matte White Ultra Flexible Ground Cable
- 17 ft. of Blue Remote Turn-on Wire
- 17 ft RCA 2-Channel Blue Twisted Pair Shielded Interconnect Cable
- 20 ft. of 16 Gauge Matte Blue/White Multi-stranded Ultra Flexible Speaker Wire
- 3 ft. of Black Flex Wire Loom Included
- High Current ANL Style Fuse Holder
- 120 Amp ANL Fuse Included
- Ring Terminals
- Ground Terminals
- Vinyl Cable Ties Included
- Dual 10-Inch Vented (Ported) Subwoofer Enclosure
- Custom Engineered Skar Audio Enclosure specifically Designed for use with the Skar Audio SDR-10 D4 (x2) Subwoofers
- "Wedge" Style Enclosure with Vented Design allows for Extreme Low End Bass Output Levels and Responsiveness
- Wood Thickness & Material: 5/8" MDF
- Front Baffle Thickness: 1.25"
- (Double Baffle - Countersunk Design for a Smooth, Flush, Subwoofer Appearance)
- Finish: Black Colored Carpet with Skar Audio logo in White on Top of Enclosure
- Premium Push Terminals Located on Left Side of Enclosure (one terminal cup only - woofers are wired internally to reach a 1-ohm final load)
- Internal Air Space of Enclosure: 2.80 ft^3
- Tuning Frequency of Enclosure: 34 Hz
- Box Outer Dimensions
- Width: 34.50"
- Depth #1: 13.25" (Top Depth)
- Depth #2: 15.25" (Bottom Depth)
- Height: 12.50"
I ordered these subs just becausw i didnt kno what to really expect and didnt want to go all out on the kit i wanted for myself not ever having heard of skar so i didnt want to take the risk... so i figured id grab this just to see how it hits and would be put into my girlfriends car if it last.. all i can say is much better than i expected. Im gonna use this till about mid summer then grab the 2- 12 kit i wanted. More than worth it!
Great product as always. Fast shipping . Shipping box was a little rough but I figured that was do to poor handling by UPS which is a common issue were I'm at.
VERY good sound quality. HARD hit. I prefer a sealed enclosure, yet this system has plenty of power and sound. Love it!
Really happy with them so far probably the best budget subwoofers I’ve ever heard
The Skar Audio Dual 10" 2,400 Watt SDR Series Complete Subwoofer Package with Vented Enclosure and Amplifier is an amazing kit that I have no complaints with so far. Its a lot louder than i expected for a pir of 10s as well as a lot louder then my old 12s. I honestly couldnt be happier with skar products and their amazing friendly sales team. Quick to answer questions and quick to provide help where needed. Buying this kit as a whole definitely made setup a breeze as well as it was so simple im sure my 7 year old could have done it. Thanks again skar audio for putting the boom boom in my vroom vroom.