Skar Audio's LP-1000.1Dv2 is one of the most powerful, efficient, and reliable 1,000 watt class D monoblock amplifiers on the market today to power car subwoofers. Conservatively rated at 1,000 watts @ 1 Ohm, this amplifier can easily handle powering a pair of subwoofers for hours on end, and was engineered with a variety of features to give you ultimate control over your settings. A built in low pass filter (50-250Hz) along with a subsonic filter are just a few of those user adjustable controls, along with bass boost and phase shift settings. This amplifier is stable at 1 ohm and features high-low inputs for ultimate versatility. The new LP-1000.1Dv2 also features the very cool and useful clipping light indicator on the control panel allowing you to make sure the amplifier is tuned just right for the most efficient operation possible.
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*High power amplifiers producing 1500 watts or more may require additional upgrades to your vehicles stock charging system.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio LP-1000.1Dv2 Monoblock Amplifier
- Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 700 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 400 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 1 Ohms: 1,000 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- Max Power @ 1 Ohms: 2,000 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- Strappable Power: 2,000 Watts @ 2 ohms
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Tri-Mode Capable / Bridgeable
- Frequency Response: 5Hz~270Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB
- Damping Factor: 200<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50Hz~250hz
- Subsonic Filter: 20Hz~250Hz
- Bass Boost: 0~15db @ 45 Hz
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Master/Slave Connection: to 2ohm
- Working Voltage: 8.5V-16V
- Fuse Rating: 30Amp x 3
- External fuse Rate (Strappable) 180A
- Dimensions: 15-5/8" (Length) x 5.5" (Width) x 2" (Height)
Before purchasing this amp I didn’t think it would do much but, it actually does some power with the ddx 12” sub I purchased as well
I purchased a 15" woofer and a 1000watt amp from skar. They have impressed me. I am very happy with my purchase. This subs can handle some power. Sounds great too.
I bought this amp with a single Skar DDX-12 and an enclosure. I'm very pleased with how it sounds and it works as it should but, the only complaint I have is how HOT it gets. I don't know if it's because I'm running 8 AWG wire or if it's just supposed to get that hot on a 1 ohm load. My battery is in my trunk so the power and ground wires are very short (~4ft). If the problem is on my end then I will give this 5 stars.
I bought this refurbished through Skar's ebay site for a deeply discounted price. I have been curious about these amps and have read a lot of positive reviews so when it came time for me to upgrade my amp I knew where to go. I hooked this up to my 1000 watt rms sub and it energizes my car! This amp thumps. I never knew what a true 1000 watts sounded like and it's kind of ridiculous lol. You can not touch these amps for the price... totally amazed
Very strong amp. Besides it's performance, i had a snafu on install and fried the fuses. Fixed the wiring issue, replaced the fuses, and this thing came back to life like nothing happened. Great protection circuitry design. Tough amp all the way around. I can't say enough about Skar!