Skar Audio introduces the IX-3X12D2 triple 12-inch loaded sealed subwoofer enclosure to cater to the audiophile who wants a quality sub-stage system in their vehicle without all of the headache involved with designing it from the ground up. This loaded enclosure features three of our extremely popular IX-12 D2, 500 watt max power, 12-inch subwoofers; which combined come in at 1,500 watts max power for the trio. The subwoofers come pre-loaded and wired up inside of this custom triple 12" sealed enclosure, which features a unique rear firing design and heavy duty 5/8" MDF construction, allowing for extreme levels of bass output. Furthermore, the enclosure is finished in premium charcoal carpet for a sleek and attractive appearance.
The subwoofer comes pre-wired and loaded inside of the enclosure allowing for an easy and hassle free installation. The dual 2 ohm subwoofers are wired up inside of the enclosure so that the final impedance load is configured for 1.34-ohm's at the terminal cup on the rear of the enclosure (one terminal cup). Peak Power: 1,500 Watts, RMS Power: 750 Watts.
This package was put together by our installation experts to ensure compatibility and allow for an easy installation. We take the guess work out of pairing the components of your system up, and make it easy to get the bass you've always wanted in your ride.
- Includes (3) Subwoofers Pre-Loaded Into Subwoofer Enclosure
- Skar Audio IX-12 D2 - 12" Dual 2 Ohm Subwoofers
- Coil Configuration: Dual 2 Ohm
- Peak Power: 1,500 Watts (all 3 combined in this enclosure)
- RMS Power: 750 Watts (all 3 combined in this enclosure)
- Frequency Response: 30 - 600 Hz
- 2" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Premium Foam Surround
- Advanced Airflow Cooling Design
- Motor Weight: 40 Oz
- Sensitivity (spl): 88.3 dB
- Fs: 35.4 Hz
- Bl: 11.9 n/a
- Qts: 0.61
- Qes: 0.67
- Qms: 6.14
- Cms: 0.19 mm/N
- Vas: 66.9 L
- Xmax: 7 mm (one-way)
- Triple 12-Inch Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
- Custom Engineered Skar Audio Enclosure specifically Designed for use with the Skar Audio IX-12 D2 (x3) Subwoofers
- Rear Firing Style Enclosure with Sealed Design allows for Extreme Low End Bass Output Levels and Responsiveness
- Wood Thickness & Material: 5/8" MDF
- Finish: Charcoal Colored Carpet
- Premium Push Terminal Cup Located on Rear Side of Enclosure (one terminal cup only - woofers are wired internally to reach a 1.34-ohm final load)
- Internal Air Space of Enclosure: 4.00 ft^3
- Box Outer Dimensions: Width: 37.5" x Depth: 17.875" x Height: 13.75"
I have the triple ix 12s in the back. Waited a month to review because I wanted to test it out first. Man that sealed box hits hard. I mean like enough to feel it in your chest. I would definitely go with skar audio for my next purchase. Definitely get a sealed for tighter bass. Even with hip hop and rock it still flexes my mirrors