Skar Audio created this premium complete EVL-2X12D4 bass package to make it easier than ever to add low-frequency, head-turning bass to your vehicle. This package features two, 12-inch, dual 4-ohm, Skar Audio EVL series subwoofers, which are pre-loaded and wired up inside a rugged dual 12-inch wedge-style ported enclosure. The enclosure features our advanced port and split chamber woofer design, allowing for extreme levels of bass output, while reducing distortion. Due to the weight of the massive EVL motor, we built this enclosure with extensive internal bracing, ensuring structural integrity and reliability. Furthermore, this custom enclosure is covered in premium grade black carpeting, providing a sleek appearance that allows the enclosure to look as good as it sounds. We also include the perfect amplifier in this package to power your new subwoofer with the Skar Audio RP-2000.1D, which comes with a premium 1/0 gauge amplifier wiring kit with a 200 amp anl fuse to make installing the amplifier hassle free.
We take the guess work out of pairing the components of your system up, and make it easy to get the bass you've always wanted in your ride. The subwoofers come pre-wired and loaded inside of the enclosure allowing for an easy and hassle free installation. The dual 4 ohm subwoofers are wired up inside of the enclosure so that the final impedance load is configured for 1-ohm at the terminals (one terminal cup). Peak Power: 5,000 Watts, RMS Power: 2,500 Watts
The dual 4-ohm subwoofers included in this package are pre-configured and wired up inside of the subwoofer enclosure at a 1-ohm final load to ensure an easy and hassle free installation.
- Includes (2) Subwoofers Pre-Loaded Into Subwoofer Enclosure
- Skar Audio EVL-12 D4 12" Competition Car Subwoofer
- Dual 4 Ohm
- RMS Power: 2,500 Watts
- Peak Power: 5,000 Watts
- Voice Coil Size: 3"
- 4 Layer Black Aluminum CCAW Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 30-350 Hz
- High Roll Foam Surround
- Sensitivity: 85.3 dB
- Fs: 40 Hz
- Re: 3.8 Ohms
- Qms: 5.00
- Qes: 0.76
- Qts: 0.65
- Mms: 256.3 g
- Cms: 0.059 mm/N
- Bl: 12.8 n/a
- Vas: 18.2 L
- Sd: 471.4 cm²
- Xmax: 23.5mm (one-way)
- Skar Audio RP-2000.1D Class D Monoblock Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- 1 Ohm Stable Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 800 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 1,400 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 1 Ohms: 2,000 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~250Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Damping Factor: 150<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50Hz~220hz
- Subsonic Filter: Off~50Hz
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Working Voltage: 8.5V-14.4V
- Fuse Rating: 200 Amp
- Dimensions: 17" (Length) x 6.3" (Width) x 2.2" (Height)
Amp Kit Specifications
- 1/0 Gauge Complete Amplifier Installation Kit with ANL Style In-Line Fuse Holder
- Includes 200 Amp ANL Style Fuse
- Everything You Need to Install & Wire Up Your Amplifier
- Premium 0 Gauge CCA Power and Ground Wire for Optimal Power Transfer
- 17 ft. of 0 AWG CCA Matte Blue Ultra Flexible Power Cable
- 3 ft. of 0 AWG CCA Matte Silver Ultra Flexible Ground Cable
- 17 ft. of Blue Remote Turn-on Wire
- 17 ft Blue Twisted Pair Shielded RCA Interconnect Cable
- High Current Waterproof Fuse Holder
- Ring Terminals
- Ground Terminals
- Vinyl Cable Ties
- Dual 12-Inch Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
- Wedge Style Design
- 2-Hole 12" Vented Carpeted box
- 5/8" MDF
- Industrial-Grade Black Colored Carpet
- Premium Spring-loaded Terminals
- Air Space: 2.0 Cubic Feet (per sub)
- Tuning: 32 Hz
- Height: 15.75"
- Width: 35.5"
- Depth #1: 20.5"
- Depth #2: 17.0"
- Depth Measurements Include the Subwoofers
- Port Dimensions: 2.36" W x 14.57" H x 24.21" L
So far so good....i love the way they sound
Still shows not shipped
Dual 12" 5,000 Watt EVL Series Complete Subwoofer Package with Vented Enclosure and Amplifier
Bought Them To Put Them In My Chevy Impala An An This Subs Hit Hard Well Worth The Money..
I received my 5000 watt evl prepackage a few days ago. Had it installed. Before this package I had a skar rp1500.1 hooked up to 2 fosgate p3's. That got nicely but this new package hits noticeably harder. I am very happy with this. The wiring that came with this is nice quality also. I would recommend this to a friend.