Human Resources Manager APPLY NOW
9700 18th St. N. St Petersburg, FL 33716 Human Resources
Skar Audio, Inc. is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our team! As the Human
Resources Manager, the role will be integral for helping manage the employee experience on all
fronts. The role will encompass working daily with existing employees, sourcing and hiring top
talent, developing policy and procedures, and effectively managing any specially assigned
projects to take Skar Audio, Inc to the next level!
Skar Audio, Inc. is a rapidly growing, mid-sized, direct to consumer e-commerce brand within
the car audio industry. Our company has been recognized as one of the fastest growing
businesses in the Tampa area; and our CEO, Kevin Schlenker, was recently honored by being
selected to Forbes 30 under 30 - 2019 list of honorary entrepreneurs across the United States.
The team here is quickly expanding and is composed of extremely dedicated and passionate
individuals, who have helped build a company from nothing into a national brand. Skar Audio
has a growing national footprint, with our headquarter offices located in St. Petersburg, FL; and
also has a satellite location that is based in Las Vegas, NV.
Our mission is to build a business of epic proportions while providing the best possible
customer experience imaginable throughout our journey.
If you are passionate about sourcing and engaging employees and top talent to achieve their
highest potential and levels of success while finding creative solutions within the workplace to
entice and reward growth, Skar Audio is a great fit for you!
- Provide overall strategic direction, development and interpretation of company HR policy, programs, and practices.
- Serve as internal consultant to company management team, supervisors, and employees on HR issues.
- Evaluate, mentor, coach, and discipline employees in partnership with Senior and Departmental Leadership teams
- Develops and maintains performance management program
- Oversees the handling of employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviews
- Source, recruit, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top level talent at all positions
- Provide market research on roles within the company to ensure Skar Audio is an attractive destination for top talent
- Own the recruitment process including automating processes and using ATS or HRIS systems to ensure seamless recruitment and onboarding experience
- Gain insight and provide oversight on the company’s public perception in attracting talented individuals including all candidate facing systems and associated company pages
- Work with all levels of employees daily on issues that affect their performance and the expectations within their role
- Identify and administer company-wide initiatives surrounding the implementation of employee benefits including 401(k) and future benefit offers.
- Provides direction and oversight to Payroll Operations, Time and Attendance and Benefit Administration
- Maintain strict confidentiality with information or knowledge considered sensitive or confidential in nature
- Responsible for ensuring company compliance with all federal, state, and local laws related to employee benefits, compensation, employment, and training. Remain current with changes in human resource and employment laws
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Human Resources
- 2+ years experience in a Human Resources Management role
- Proficiency in recruiting including use of recruiting web applications, ATS’s, and HRIS Systems
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and complete responsibilities on time with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Pay: $65,000 - $75,000 per year|||9700 18th St. N. St Petersburg, FL 33716|||Human Resources||||||kL-uJRxK6iouuTD.|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
APPLICATION FORM * Required